- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
- Advanced certifications such as MCSE, MCSA, CCNA or similar
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Advanced word and excel skills preferable.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role.
Interested applicants should send their résumés to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only suitable candidates will be acknowledged.